Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dinner at Left Bank Burger Bar in Jersey City, NJ

Dan was craving a good burger so we went to Left Bank because he hadn't been before.  Our waiter was a little weird, but the food came out quickly and everything was delicious.  The portions were enough to fill us up but not enough for leftovers.  Now that we're coming back I'm sure this will be a regular spot for us.
Fried pickles w/buttermilk ranch  I actually didn't hate this, despite my dislike for pickles.  I guess literally anything fried can taste good

Dan got a special - Jalap' In Yo Business: chorizo/chicken patty, jalapeno slaw, queso fresco, avocado cream, lettuce, tomato, red onion.  With onion rings.  He loved this. It was like this burger was custom made for him

Cypress Hill - lamb patty, fried goat cheese, pickled red onion, market greens, and cucumber mint sauce.  I enjoyed it overall but the lamb patty itself was less flavorful than the one at Park & Sixth.  I loved the fried goat chese though.  The cucumber mint was kind of suble; wished it were more potent

Inside of the Cypress Hill

Inside of  Jalap' In Yo Business

No comments:

Post a Comment