Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lunch at La Villa in Morrisville, PA

For my last lunch at work before changing offices, we went to La Villa for pizza.  This is honestly one of my fav pizza places.  Housed in an old pizza hut, it's not the most exciting ambiance, but the toppings are fresh, good combo options, and everything is delicious.  The crust is thin but not paper thing. I'm not into the super thing crust because the pizza in Queens growing up had some meat to it.
Trenton Tomato Pie - light mozzarella, chunky tomato, garlic and extra virgin olive oil  Simple but delicious.  Not greasy and nice balance of ingredients

Pizza Rustica - trenton tomato pie with chunky sausage, fresh mushroom, garlic, chunky tomato sauce, light mozz and EVOO.  My fav of the three pies but all are so good, just different

Invernale - white pizza, arugula, prosciutto, shaved parmesan, diced tomato, and EVOO. Most unique and I think most people loved this. I just don't like that I have to use a knife and fork to eat it.  But it's delicious and so fresh tasting

No comments:

Post a Comment