Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dinner at Mark Joseph Steakhouse in NYC

Jess, Kavita and I went to Mark Joseph Steakhouse for Restaurant Week and I have to say it was one of the best RW meals I've had.  Except that they didn't have working bathrooms, but otherwise it was excellent haha.  The steak portion I got was giant.  Also their thick-cut bacon app was on part with Peter Luger's.  Would definitely come back again.  The restaurant is also located near the water by South Street Seaport, so would be nice for lunch when you can walk around.
My sizzling Canadian bacon appetizer - excellent ratio of meat to fat and super juicy


Caesar salad
20 oz sirloin steak cooked just as I asked

The other ladies got a filet and all entrees came with creamed spinach and mashed potatoes


My sides of creamed spinach and mashed potatoes


My whole plate cut up

Brownie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce
Fresh berries and cream

No comments:

Post a Comment