Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dinner at Miss Lily's in NYC

We went to Miss Lily's for Nicole's birthday.  We had a nice spot in the back - darker and more fancy than the front part.  The food portions were very large so I was sad that I couldn't take my leftovers to go because it was too much to eat in one sitting.  Always a great meal when we go there, and excellent drinks as well.
I ordered the Curry Goat Stew - boneless curried goat stewed with peas, irish potatoes, roti and jasmine rice.  Probably the best goat dish I've ever had.  So delicious and filling with a hint of spice

Nicole got the Oxtail Stew - rich gravy, broad beans, rice and peas.  I tried a little and it was excellent.  I just didn't want to deal with bones so the curried goat won out

Side of roti and rice

Many people got Jerk meat.  I think this was jerk chicken?  Largeee portion

No comments:

Post a Comment