Monday, February 20, 2017

Brunch at The Black Ant in NYC

Went to the Black Ant for a catch-up ladies brunch.  Unfortunately no one was drinking heavily, but they do have a good bottomless brunch deal.  The food was tasty though nothing I had would make me run to come back.  My sandwich tasted good for lunch the next day though, which is a definite plus.
Peaches and Cream Toast - brioche manchego toast, roasted peaches and cream, pistachios, and lavender honey.  Debbie got this and seemed to enjoy it.

I ordered the Carnitas de Pato - duck carnita sandwich, chino poblano salsa, cucumber, and sal de gusano fries.  Really great flavore dmeat.  Bread had a nice texture and the fries were well spiced
Sejal got the Huevos - scrambled eggs, black beans, queso fresco, and chiletomato.  I think it was good but nothing spectacular


No comments:

Post a Comment