Monday, February 20, 2017

Dinner at Mathew's Food and Drink in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went back to Mathew's for dinner and had an amazing meal.  The drinks were on point as usual, and I had to get my 80s glam again, resulting in my lips looking like I was an 8th grade girl.  We had some special dishes.  The truffle pasta was incredible and only $18 which large shavings of pasta.  We also got some delicious lamb and pork meatballs, which were a special, and very juicy chicken.  The desserts were a bit excessive but we enjoyed them.
Mat-hattan and 80s Glam

Special pasta dish with black truffle shavings

Another special.  Lamb and pork meatballs, fried polenta, and basil ricotta.  Perfectly balanced

Cool Rummings and Peas and Thank You

Roast half chicken, peas and carrots, roasted garlic whipped potatoes, and pan gravy.  Super juicy chicken and all the accompaniments were delicious 

Sweet corn fritters with rock shrimp, pimento cheese and herb salad.  Great mix of sweet, salty, and spicy

Some kind of donut dish with dipping sauce.  I remember thinking the caramelization put it over the top

Can't really remember what this chocolate dish was.  I think I was just stuffed by this point so I barely had anyway, but I'm sure it was good because all of their food is

No comments:

Post a Comment