Sunday, April 22, 2012

27th Birthday Dinner at Seven Spring Food and Wine in NYC

Vegetarian Baby Spring Rolls

Steamed pork shumai - delicious and definitely tasted freshly made

Lobster bisque with two large shrimp tempura

Ebi shrimp tempura

Vegetarian organic tofu & shitake mushroom tacos

Korean beef bulgogi tacos w/kim chi

Trio Sliders B: Wild Boar, Kobe beef & Antelope. Wild boar was my fav! 

Kitchen Sink sushi roll - shrimp tempura, crabmeat, tuna, salmon, avocado with lime wasabi and eel sauce

Seared Spicyi Tuna tacos

More korean bulgogi tacos w/fries

A group of some of my best friends joined me for my 27th birthday dinner at Seven Spring Food and Wine in NYC.  There were Dartmouth friends (Pooja, Greg, Karem), high school/elementary school friends (Risheen & Elena), and of course law school friends all together (Tracy, Nicole, Laura, Kavita, Jess, Dan, and Andrew).  The food was a great though somewhat odd mix of Asian fusion and exotic meats.  The food was all delicious and super rich, and the drink deals were awesome too.  I'd definitely want to come back to try some other things on the menu.  Somehow I got super full though I don't think I really ate that much.  Must just be a sign of how great the place is.

No comments:

Post a Comment