Monday, April 9, 2012

Brunch at the Bellagio Buffet in Las Vegas, NV

Vegas is renown for buffets, so when we were craving some dim sum I suggested we go to the Bellagio because some book in the hotel mentioned it had some.  I had gone to the Bellagio buffet the last time I was in Vegas since we were staying there and the reviews all rave about how comprehensive it is.  And those reviews are correct.  I unfortunately didn't take any pics of the physical buffet, mostly since I was too hungry and also because would have taken way too many pics to show how long it was. I limited myself to three plates haha.  Of coures I didn't finish everything there, but there were definitely some tasty things.
Plate #1: (clockwise from left) various dim sum, prime rib, some pasta with chicken, riesling glazed carrots, Hawaiian-style pizza, peanut glazed tofu, and chilean sea bass

Plate #2: beef bourguignon, button mushrooms, lamb chop, various seafood including mussels, clams, shrimp, pork dumpling, roasted turkey with cranberry sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, asparagus, tortellini, and cauliflower au gratin

Plate #3: flan, frangelico coffee, white chocolate mousse, macaron, and some pistachio cake

No comments:

Post a Comment