Monday, April 30, 2012

Dinner at The Stanton Social in NYC

I think watching all these food network and food shows like Top Chef has made me stalk different NYC restaurants.  After waiting for quite some time, I finally got to go to Stanton Social with Jordan.  The food was all wonderful and the order that they brought it out somehow was perfect because everything got better with each new course. I also love trying as many different things as possible so tapas-style is always preferred.  There are still so many things on the menu that I want to try, but for now I would recommend each adn every dish we tried.  Great job Chris Santos!
White bean amuse bouche.  I always like it when restaurants give you free things, even tiny ones ha

Red snapper tacos with creamy avocado and spicy mango

Maryland Jumbo Lump Crabcake Corn Dogs...heavenly

French Onion Soup Dumplings - most popular and I can see why.  Super packed with flavor and much less messy than eating the soup itself.  Also the dish was so cute with the little holes

Thai Spiced Baby Back Ribs with hoisin BBQ glaze, jicama slaw, and lemongrass oil

Warm doughnuts.  SO DELICIOUS.  Caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and raspberry sauce for dipping.  Excellence in that order. Perfect.

Red Velvet Twinkie with cream cheese filling.  The doughnuts were significantly better but still good to try, and only four dollars

Endorsement for Chris Santos with your check haha

No comments:

Post a Comment