Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brunch at Amelia's Bistro in Jersey City, NJ

Fried Chicken and Waffles

Southern Apple Chicken Sausage & Biscuits with home-made sausage gravy, and brunch potatoes
I think I've decided that Amelia's is my favorite brunch spot in Jersey City, especially because they have specials on brunch cocktails and outdoor seating.  The service isn't perfect, but I've never had a bad brunch meal there.  I departed from my usual farmer's skillet (with some apprehension) but was incredibly satisfied with my fried chicken and waffles.  I think they just added it to the menu because I never remembered seeing it there before.  I got one belgian waffle, cut up into quarters, and two juicy fried filets.  I didn't bother eating the coleslaw.  No need to pretend like I'm eating healthy haha.  Dan got his usual - Southern Apple Chicken Sausage & Biscuits with home-made sausage gravy.  Also delicious but incredibly rich.

1 comment: