Monday, April 30, 2012

New Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell

I almost feel sacrilegious posting this up here, but it is a legitimate food review.  Dan and I went to Taco Bell to finally try the new Dorito-shell taco a.k.a. Doritos Locos Taco.  And I cannot even claim there was a particular need to have this type of food - I just wanted to try it and nothing else jumped out at me as a better option of my first meal of the day.  The first bite was a little WTF/saltapalooza, but as I ate on it got better.  At the end I actually overall enjoyed it, but a weird start.  Would I drive all the way (or rather, have Dan drive all the way) to a Taco Bell to try this?  Probably not in hindsight.  But I'm glad I tried it.
How cute it comes in its own cardboard container so you can avoid getting excess cheez powder on your fingers haha

Regular not supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment