Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dinner from Left Bank Burger Bar in Jersey City, NJ

This is a combined post since I ended up going to and ordering from Left Bank in a mere matter of days haha.  The special burger I got was amazing; def the best I have had there.  The sweet potato fries were also much better than I recall, which is why when we ordered take out a few days later, we got it again.
Gundam Wing challenger burger with sweet potato fries

Panko crusted chicken & pork patty, fried nori, pickled daikon and carrots, mixed greens, tomato,  sesame seeds and tonkatsu sauce.  Amazing

Take out order of sweet potato  fries

My house burger with fried goat cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and ketchup

Dan's house burger with american cheese, lettuce, pickles, bank slaw, bacon and spicy aioli

No comments:

Post a Comment