Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dinner at Yerba Buena in NYC

A bunch of us went to Yerba Buena on the LES for Nicole's birthday dinner.  They had a great pre-fixe menu, and Debbie and I decided to share so I got to try 6 things instead of 3.  The food was all delicious and well prepared.  I just got so full pretty early so it became painful ha.  I would definitely come back to eat there; maybe try their other location as well.
I think this was ceviche.  Lighting was bad and now I can't remember ha

Arepas were amazing.  Stuffed with coffee glazed pork belly and cabbage slaw

Entrana - skirt steak, yuca balls, and avocado salad.  Steak was perfectly cooked and had great spicing

Arroz con pollo - chicken breast, chaufa rice, scallions, and piquillos.  A little bit sweet but very well balanced

Flan.  Good sweetness

Tres leches.  Was pretty stuffed so didn't savor this as much as I should have

No comments:

Post a Comment