Sunday, October 22, 2017

Brunch at Latham House in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I finally made it Latham House, which replaced The Kitchen near the Grove St PATH.  The interior was cute and very hipster-y.  I had read on yelp that the chicken salad is like crack and IT IS.  So good.  Perfect creaminess, crunchiness, yet filling and seems mildly health.  It was also GINORMOUS.  I had leftovers enough for lunch but obviously less good the next day since it got a bit soggy, but still was delicious.  My biscuit was great too.  Definitely need to come back for dinner and probably more brunches
Dan got Biscuit, Sausage Gravy and Eggs -  sausage crumble cream gravy, scrambled soft, potatoes. Definitely insanely rich but Dan was in the mood for white gravy

Asian Chicken Salad - scallion, almonds, crispy wonton, rice noodles sesame seeds, cilantro, ginger-sesame dressing.  It is soo delicious I cannot even explain in it

Great flavors and the rice noodles were almost crispy.  Great texture

My side biscuit with homemade jam.  Because sometimes you just need a side bis.


No comments:

Post a Comment