Thursday, October 12, 2017

Dinner at Stewart's in Wildwood, NJ

Because my brother and sister-in-law spent many years working at Stewart's in Upstate NY, when we saw a Stewart's restaurant on the boardwalk in Wildwood we of course had to eat there.  They had a large outdoor seating area on the beach, so we decided to sit there and enjoy the beautiful view.  The food was fine, again, a lot of friedness and not so healthy options but delicious for vacay.  I also had my first root beer float (or a taste of it) and confirmed that I do not like root beer haha. Even when topped w/vanilla ice cream.
Root Beer Float

Cheesesteak and fries, which were both actually really good

My chicken parm was ehhh.  The chicken was so overcooked I thought it was undercooked.  Confusing I know but the texture was so rubbery it didn't feel cooked. I still ate it though and lived 


No comments:

Post a Comment