Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dinner at White Star Bar in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went to White Star Bar for what we hoped would be a quick dinner.  Unfortunately the service was oddly slow.  So slow that they gave us free guacamole and chips for waiting.  The guac was just okay but our entrees and drinks were great so I wasn't too annoyed about the wait.
My giant Frose (finally!) and Dan's whiskey drink.  Mine looks like a giant next to his

Complimentary guacamole and corn tortilla chips

Roasted Half Chicken with pan jus, roasted vegetables and yukon mashed potatoes

Pan seared salmon with cous cous and veggies.  I normally don't order salmon since I feel like my dad's (or even mine) is better but this was really good!  Not overcooked and great charredness without being burned.  I loved the cous cous with it as well.  A healthy yet filling meal

No comments:

Post a Comment