Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dinner from b.good in Jersey City, NJ

I felt like eating semi healthy but didn't have anything to cook so decided to try ordering from b.good.  I got a Power Bowl and kid's shake haha, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it all was.  I really loved the crunchy chickpeas in the dish, and the dressing was great too.  It was a little expensive but I actually felt good after eating, which is often not the cause when you order take-out.  This dinner did inspire me to make my own power bowls in the future, though I just feel like it didn't come out as good because this dressing was so great.
Power Bowl

With the egg pushed aside, you can see it has kale, egg, sesame, carrots, brussel sprouts, crunchy chickpeas, pepitas, tomato vinaigrette plus chicken

All mixed up

No comments:

Post a Comment