Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dinner at Carrino Provisions in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I finally made it to Carrino Provisions for one of their weekly bbqs.  They have all you can eat and drink for $30 per person, which ordinarily sounds like a great deal, but this particular week it was like we were robbing them because the theme was Korean BBQ.  Ordinarily one meat dish of Korean bbq is like $30 on its own, and the ingredients used here were pretty quality.  Loved it but ate too much.  I was also so full I didn't have more than one sangria, which was solo cup size a.k.a. LARGE.  I definitely want to come back, particularly if they have another week where they do Filipino BBQ, which I inquired about and was told they would likely repeat.
Pork belly, stick rice, fried chicken, kalbi (short rib), mung bean and sprouts salad, cabbage kim chi, and pickled cucumber

Dan's plate.  So much meaty goodness.  Also the veggies were great

No comments:

Post a Comment