Sunday, December 20, 2015

Dinner at Grand Sichuan in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went on a double date at Grand Sichuan.  I had forgotten how awesome the food was because we hadn't been there in a long time.  Everything was delicious so well-prepared, flavorful, and inexpensive.  The hot dishes were definitely packing heat.  The food was so good that we ordered take out only a few days later.  I combined both dinners into one post out of sheer laziness haha.
Boneless roasted pork.  Delicious and sweet and tangy.  Great char and very large portion for being the small

Pork soup dumplings! Delish as usual

Mapo tofu.  Great texture and flavorful but too hot for me

Double cooked pork.  Hot and spicy as well.  Served with leeks and peppers

I think sauteed pea shoots.  Nice and healthy and not spicy ha

Best General Tso's I've had?  Quite possibly

For take-out ordered cold cucumber with scallion sauce.  Nice and refreshing

Crystal Shrimp dumplings.  Great dim sum

General Tsos take out was good but less good than when we ordered it at the restaurant

Same for the roasted pork

No comments:

Post a Comment