Friday, December 18, 2015

Lunch at Blaze Pizza in Newark, NJ

My friend Diane and I went to Blaze Pizza for a delicious though hectic work lunch.  The line wasn't too long but the ordering process was a little intense - lots of yelling and uncertainty about where exactly to go/stand.  The pizza itself literally took 3 mins to cook.  Once we ordered and paid it wasn't a long wait at all.  I loved my pizza and it was huge considering it was only $8 with any toppings I wanted.  A great deal and love pre-selected options as well as the opportunity to build your own.  Would love to come back at a less crowded time, or even order in advance to pick up.
My white cream sauce pizza with mozzarella, ricotta, zucchini, grilled chicken, roasted garlic and mushrooms.  Soo good and lasted two lunches

No comments:

Post a Comment