Monday, June 19, 2017

Breakfast at Willie Mae's Scotch House in New Orleans, LA

Dan and I went to Willie Mae's Scotch House for breakfast on my birthday.  We had to Uber there because it was too far to walk, and not in the best neighborhood.  Thankfully we went on the early side so got seated immediately.  On Yelp there were so many reviews of people waiting for hours and thankfully we did not have that problem.  The chicken was undoubtedly the best friend chicken either of us ever had.  So so good.  Incredibly juicy, perfectly fried and nicely seasoned.  The sides were good though not why you go there.  Another must-stop in NOLA.
Overview of all our food

For his side Dan got seasoned green beans served with rice and gravy 

I got butter (large lima) beans with rice.  Very rich

The beautiful fried chicken.  I'm so sad now looking at this that I can't eat this now

No comments:

Post a Comment