Monday, June 19, 2017

Brunch at City Diner at Jersey City, NJ

The 'rents and I went to City Diner for brunch.  I ordered the Monte Cristo as I was feeling something breakfast-y and both sweet and salty.  It was really delicious and reminded me of the Mallorcas we would eat in Puerto Rico.  Dan got his usual french toast and my parents got wraps.  Quick and tasty meal.
Chicken Caesar Wrap - Grilled chicken, romaine, Parmesan, Caesar dressing, honey wheat wrap

Bananas and Cream French Toast - Classic French toast topped with banana slices and whipped cream.  Plus a side of bacon

Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad Wrap - Chunks of chopped, seasoned chicken breast, dried cranberries, walnuts, light tarragon mayo, honey wheat wrap

Monte Cristo - Brioche French toast stuffed with fresh ham, sliced turkey and melted Swiss, dusted with powdered sugar, served with warm syrup.  Side of fries instead of home fries

No comments:

Post a Comment