Sunday, July 22, 2018

Breakfast from Callie's Hot Little Biscuit in Charleston, SC

For our first meal in Charleston, we picked up biscuits from Callie's Hot Little Biscuit.  I had seen it all over social media and was so excited to get food from there.  We ordered in advance on the app so didn't have to wait.  Unfortunately we both found it just ehhh.  The biscuits were more crumbly than I hoped.  I was hoping for them to be very buttery and soft and fluffy but they were smaller, harder, and crumbled easily.  Womp womp.  Looked much better than they tasted.
Dan got Sausage, Egg and Pimento Cheese

My country ham biscuit with egg and my black pepper bacon biscuit

Close up of the Sausage, Egg and Pimento Cheese

Iced coffee with Black Pepper Bacon Biscuit


Bacon and ham biscuits again


No comments:

Post a Comment