Sunday, July 22, 2018

Brunch at Hominy Grill in Charleston, SC

We went to Hominy Grill for brunch.  We walked which was a little tough because of the heat but a smart move because we ended up eating a lottt of food.  It was crowded but we chose to sit outside so we got seated fairly quickly.  I think this may have been my fav meal.  We got to eat a lot of southern dishes and it was sooo cheap for how much food we got.  Definitely a must-see place when in Charleston.
Finally got my boiled peanuts. And for FREE :)

Ordered way too much food

Smothered biscuit with sausage gravy

Southern Fried Chicken Thighs a la carte.  With incredible hot honey

Southern Side Veggies - 3 or more gets free cornbread.  I got black eyed peas, collard greens, and deep fried cheese grits.  The collard greens were the best I've ever had!  The start of the plate.  The cheese grits were a lot but glad I tried.  Black eyed peas and corn bread awesome as well

Fried green tomatoes

The best collard greens I've ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment