Sunday, July 22, 2018

Dinner at Vic's in NYC

Had a nice friend dinner at Vic's in the Village.  It's a cute Italian spot by the same folks of Cookshop (and other restaurants).  We shared our dishes which was fun because got to try lots of things.  The food was solid but I have my two fav Italian places so it's hard not to compare them.  With Italian restaurants, I often don't remember the food particularly, except at my two favs, so I'm unlikely to return.
Found another solid rose cider

Sesame bread with garlic and ramp goat butter

pizza bianca, stracciatella, garlic, pecorino, lemon

borsa “little purse”, Ricotta, Hazelnut, Lemon

tonnarelli, clams, greens, garlic, calabrian chilies, mINT

duck egg tagliatelle, spring onions, green garlic, parmigiano, marjoram

Pizza with meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment