Sunday, July 22, 2018

Brunch at Sky Thai in Jersey City, NJ

My parents have both taken a great liking to Sky Thai.  It's usually pretty empty, which is good in the sense that the service is always great and the food still quality.  I tried something new and was pleasantly surprised.  Slowly making my way through the menu.
Rock and Roll Shrimp - basically shrimp deep fried in spring roll wrappers.  Smart and tasty

Chicken Volcano - deep fried chicken glazed with scallion, cashew nut, and chef's special sweet red chili sauce.  Not spicy but great flavor. Also pineapples which added a nice sweetness.  Came out and looked beautiful

My dad got Tofu with broccoli in garlic sauce

My mom got Tilapia in sweet and sour sauce sauteed with onion, scallion, tomato, pineapple, and chef's special tomato sauce.  Tastes a lot like Filipino escabeche

No comments:

Post a Comment