Friday, May 24, 2013

Dinner at Park & Sixth in Jersey City, NJ

We hadn't been to Park & Sixth in awhile, and Dan had a burger craving, so decided to head back to good old P&S.  They have been changing their menu up to have more real dishes/small plates and less sandwich options for dinner.  The latter is kind of disappointing because they have such awesome creative sandwiches, but fortunately they still have burger options.  They had this duck special that I had to order, and we also got a special appetizer of Thai Honey Basil Calamari.  OMG it was SO good.  Perfectly fried and a nice balance of sweet and salty.  Def something I would order again and something I'd recommend keeping on the menu all the time.  One of the best calamari dishes I've had.  The duck was very good, well cooked.  My only complaint was it was a little small for the money.

Thai Honey Basil Calamari

Duck with fingerling potatoes

The Beast with Old Bay-seasoned fries

No comments:

Post a Comment