Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lunch at Taco Bell in Jersey City, NJ

I had to post about this because Dan and I finally tried the Cool Ranch Dorito Taco.  It has a much more subtle flavor than the Nacho Cheese Taco, but we both agreed it was much tastier and worked much better.  I definitely enjoyed it more than the Nacho taco but even enjoyed it more than a regular beef taco.  Well done, TB.  I also spontaneously decided to order a Loaded Potato Griller, because it was "happy hour" meaning the three different grillers (besides potato, they have buffalo chicken and beef nachos) are $1, and the medium drinks are also $1.  OMG this was one of the most obscenely delicious dishes I've ever had at a fast food restaurant haha.  The tortilla is grilled (hence the name) and stuffed with crispy tater tots, nacho cheese, sour cream (too much for me but didn't hate it) and of course, bacon!  Soooo delicious.  The whole thing though was slightly under 500 calories haha

Nacho Cheese on left, Cool Ranch on right

Loaded Potato Griller drooool

No comments:

Post a Comment