Friday, May 3, 2013

Lunch at Elbow Room in Newark, NJ

Andrew and I went to Elbow Room for lunch and we were both pretty impressed but our mac-n-cheese.  Everyone should realize how filling mac-n-cheese and get the "big" a.k.a. small size.  I could only get through half and I ate the second half for lunch the next day.  The sizing is big, bigger, and biggest.  The food came pretty quickly and even with a 15 minute walk each way, we were in and out in under an hour.  I think we both agreed that my mushroom selection was a little better haha, but that's also because I don't like pickles and the cheeseburger mac was wholly picklefied.

Cheeseburger Mac - beef, dill pickles, and american cheese

Mushroom Mac- crimini mushrooms, spinach, Vermont gruyere, and crispy shallots

A shot after I dug in.  Those crispy shallots MADE this dish

Yum yum.  Half way done and had to call it quits

No comments:

Post a Comment