Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dinner at Red Farm in NYC

Had a lovely ladies dinner at Red Farm in NYC.  I've been wanting to go there for years but the no-reservations policy has deterred me.  Fortunately we got seated immediately (I was late ...woops) and the food was delicious.  It is a little bit pricey but I think worth it for the innovative and well-executed food.  I loved everything but the Katz's pastrami egg roll was by far my fav.  There are so many options so would love to come back and try some other things.
Katz's Pastrami Egg Roll with perfectly balanced mustard dipping sauce

Kumamoto Oysters Meyer with Lemon Yuzu Ice - didn't have this but both Debbie and Pooja really enjoyed it

Pac Man Shrimp dumplings with sweet potato pac man and guacamole.  Each dumpling had something diff inside.  They were tasty though very small so prob not really worth the $15 price tag.  Loved the sweet potato and guac combo though

Crunchy Vegetable and Peanut Dumplings - I really enjoyed the crunch of the peanuts.  So different

Scallion pancakes with side of bacon bits.  Well done and loved the dipping sauce as well

Thin Rice Noodles, Vegetables, Singapore-style - I had a little and it was good though reminded me of a lesser Pancit

Pork and Crab Soup dumplings - great flavor and very large.  Not sure if they were the best I've had but high quality

Crispy Skin Smoked Chicken with garlic - delicious smokey flavor.  Perfectly crisp skin and delish peanut dipping sauce.  We were pretty full by the time we got this though so took it to go

No comments:

Post a Comment