Thursday, May 8, 2014

Brunch at Sarabeth's Tribeca in NYC

In between dress shopping appointments the moms and two b-maids went to Sarabeth's for brunch.  It's been one of those places I've always wanted to try for brunch, and now that I've been, I can say its solid, but a little overpriced and prob not worth it when there are lots more unique brunch places.  Classy and girly vibe though, so I definitely get the appeal.  My dish was really good (chicken and waffles) but I feel like the other dishes looked good but nothing that special.
Scrambled Egg Stuffed Popover w/scallions and cream cheese.  Risheen ordered this and enjoyed it but LOVED my chicken and waffles haha

Side of applewood smoked bacon - made Elena feel better

Not sure which omelette Elena got.  Looked very plentiful

I think this was the Jumbo Lump Cake Sandwich

Crispy Fried Chicken & Savory Buttermilk Waffle w/spicy honey.  Well fried chicken and the honey was awesome

Goldie Lox - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and cream cheese.  With berry corn muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment