Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Brunch at Scion in Washington, DC

I took Dan to Scion for one of the best brunches in DC.  Last time I went to Scion I thought it had the best breakfast potatoes I ever had, and this experience definitely confirmed that was still true.  The potatoes are just perfect thickness yet still crispy.  We ordered a little too much food but it was all totally worth the food coma aftermath.  It was fine since we walked a lot afterwards in the heat.

Fresh fruit buffet included with our entrees

Bottomless bloody mary and mimosa.  Not watered down hooray

The beginning of our downfall - Potato Nachos - Breakfast Potatoes Smothered with Bacon, Cheese, Tomatoes and Fried Jalapenos.  This was definitely the best part of the meal.  I ate so much before my entree came I was already kinda full.  Next time I could definitely just order this as my meal

Lobster Hash - Lobster Meat, Red Potatoes, Bacon, Poached Eggs, Old Bay Hollandaise.  Rich and delicious

Home-made egg scramble with spinach, cheddar, tomatoes, mushrooms, and bacon.  Plus breakfast potatoes.  Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment