Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dinner at Star Tavern in Orange, NJ

Nicole, Dan and I went to nearby Orange for dinner at a very Jersey pizza restaurant.  Thankfully there were two parking lots because the place was packed, especially considering it was a tuesday night. Fortunately we were seated quickly.  Our wings didn't come out until after the pizza, but no biggie because it was all delicious.  I think we each loved different dishes, but the conclusion was that we should def go back.  Dan said the sauce on the wings was one of the best buffalo sauces he's had.  He said next time he's going to order one whole order for himself ha.  Nicole is a huge fan of the pepperoni pizza, in large part because the pepperoni is thick cut.  I liked it but the pizza was so greasy.  I loved the white pizza we got.  I've been on a white pizza kick, especially veggie ones.  So unlike me haha, but I think it's because only recently (as in, the past few years), I've developed real cravings for mozzarella cheese.
White spinach with ricotta and plenty of fresh garlic.  I LOVE GARLIC

Pepperoni pizza.  You can see what I mean about the grease

Dan's fav wings.  They were very well fried - not soggy at all.  The blue cheese sauce was also great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment