Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dinner at Left Bank Burger Bar in Jersey City, NJ

We were craving burgers for dinner so headed to Left Bank.  I think I saw some ridiculous looking burger challenger and we thought we should go there.  We each ordered special burgers and they were both delicious but super filling.  I think everytime we go there we end up leaving a little stuffed.  Still, a great meal.
Fried pickles.  Even I enjoy these

Dan had the Champion Burger but can't remember what it was called.  I think there was some pulled pork and deep fried beer battered burger on it though

Challenger Burger: Puff Puff Pass - grass fed short rib patty, cheesy puff pastry bun, french onion jam, bourbon shrooms, smoked bacon, gruyere cheese.  With a side of onion rings

Don't know how but I ATE THE WHOLE THING.  Soo good but very messy and cheesy

My drink order.  I think called El Chapo.  Tecate with shot of patron.  Fri-yay

No comments:

Post a Comment