Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dinner at Sawadee in Jersey City, NJ

Dan said that Sawadee had excellent Thai food based on a dinner he attended with his co-workers. MORE nearby has pretty weak Thai food.  I tried to take pics there once but it was so dark I could barely see.  Anyway, we were very hungry but I think objectively I would agree that Sawadee has solid Thai food.  Definitely better than MORE.  Also, I think I'm probably biased, but I really love Mai Thai in Hanover, NH. I still don't think I've had better Pad Thai than from there ha, which would be funny because Hanover isn't exactly where I would think of as having the best Pad Thai.  Perhaps my memory is just clouded because of the great times I've had there.

Curry Puffs - ground chicken, potato and curry flavor.  Served with a sweet and vinergary cucumber sauce.  A great appetizer to start and the dipping sauce worked perfectly.

Chicken Pad Thai - not too sweet and had some nice flavors.  Also large enough to take half home.

Chicken Mussamun Curry - excellent flavors.  Some of the best I've tried

No comments:

Post a Comment