Saturday, February 3, 2018

Brunch at Greene Hook in Jersey City, NJ

Greene Hook brunch with the 'rents.  It was very cold and we know how reliable and delicious this place always is.  I also like that their non-meaty dishes are just as flavorful as the meat ones, since occasionally (rarely) I do feel like not eating meat.

I'm actually combining two different brunch experiences in one post.

Biscuits and gravy with eggs and sausage gravy

Veggie quiche with my fav salad in the lemon vinaigrette

My mom got Corned Beef Hash and Eggs - house brined corned beef, hash browns and two eggs sunnyside up

My dad got the Hook Burger - tomato, bibb lettuce, kew pie mayo, toasted brioche bun, house-made pickles with fries

Dan cannot stop eating the bicsuit and gravy. Though this time had a fried egg

New dish and order for me - Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich - toasted brioche bun, fried egg, American cheese, tomato confit and home fries

Tomato confit was like elevated ketchup. Delish and loved the bun with it.  Tons of home fries. Super filling dish for only $10

No comments:

Post a Comment