Saturday, February 3, 2018

Dinner at Saravanaa Bhavan in NYC

Debbie, Sejal and I went to get dosas in Little India.  It was my first time truly experiencing this and it was incredible! I got pretty full with no meat :)  That's why I love Indian food.  Definitely not going to my last time eating here.  Got to share everything so got to experience three different breads.  Loved all the accompanying dipping dishes though I cannot recall what they all were.
Poori with Chana Masala.  Delicious

Paper Masala Dosa - Thin lengthy rice & lentil crepe filled with mildly spiced mashed potatoes and onions .  This was insane to see in person

I got the Ghee Masala Dosa - Thin lengthy rice & lentil crepe filled with mashed potatoes and onions sprinkled with ghee

Inside deliciousness


No comments:

Post a Comment