Saturday, February 3, 2018

Lunch from Doner Kebab in Brooklyn, NY

Doner Kebab is a great fast casual kebab place near the Brooklyn office.  It's Chipotle style - pick you protein then add carb and whatever veggie sides and sauce.  I've been twice.  The first time I tried to do it English style with no rice, instead fries.  Second time, I did a combo over rice.  Both were great.  If you go at a downtime, you can be in and out super fast.  The first time I had to wait awhile since it was peaktime, but still moved pretty quickly. I would say expensive for lunch except I made it last for two meals both times.
Freshly fried fries

My whole fat meal

Beef and lamb mix, red cabbage, and tomato and cucumber slaw
Beef & lamb and chicken mixed combo with red cabbage and tomato cucumber salad

No comments:

Post a Comment