Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Breakfast at 808 Grindz in Lahaina, Maui, HI

Post zip-lining, Dan and I made it back to 808 Grindz in Lahaina!  There was one near our VRBO in Kihei but it was under renovation :(  Thank goodness we made it back here.  We arrived at the perfect time, within maybe 45 minutes of closing.  They didn't people in after us, but thankfully they let us sit and our food came out super fast.  It was everything we remembered and more.  We only made it here once during our trip but maybe it was good so we didn't OD and I only have positive memories of this place.  I will forever want to come to Maui just so we can eat here.
Portuguese sausage, eggs, and pancakes covered in mac nilla sauce

Portuguese sausage and eggs.  Def the best breakfast meat/egg combo

Kahlua pork patties

Pan cake cake cake cake cakes

My maple bacon pancakes.  In the top 5 of the best foods I've ever eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment