Monday, May 7, 2018

Dinner at Hard Grove in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I went to Hard Grove for dinner.  I'm definitely not 100% positive if the management is different, but I can say the food was good but service quite slow, once again.  We were sitting outside and it took a long time to order and get everything.  Once we did, food was super tasty and mine was big enough to have some leftover for lunch.  The brunch we went to a few weeks ago was better service was, so may just depend what time you go and how crowded it is.  They have great happy hour deals so maybe, MAYBE will come back for that.
Specials that day

Red sangria and tropical.  Both great; just depends what you're in the mood for

Dan got the Churrasco Steak - tender marinated skirt steak with crispy shallots and chimichurri sauce

Side of maduros

Cuban Style pork chops - two center cut chops marinated in garlic and herbs plus mexican style corn salad, with rice and beans.  Beans not pictured b/c they forgot them at first so I had to start on some of Dan's until I got my own

No comments:

Post a Comment