Monday, May 7, 2018

Breakfast from King David Taco's in NYC

From Instagram I learned about a taco cart right by work that serves Austin style tacos.  The day that I decided to indulge, I realized that they were smaller than I expected but still super rich, so tacos in and I did not need to eat lunch  Not quite as good as some of the tacos I actually had in Austin, but for NYC, it hit the spot.  Plus it's right by the office, which is dangerous.
Wrapped up tacos

BPEC - Applewood-smoked bacon, potato, egg and a blend of yellow cheddar & monterey jack cheese

Or-izo - Mexican chorizo, potato, egg and a blend of white cheddar & monterey jack cheese.  This was much greasier and heavier.  If I had to pick a fav, I would go BPEC because much more manageable and didn't make me feel as gross after

No comments:

Post a Comment