Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Lunch from Komewaza in NYC

Found my fav poke spot by my new job - Komewaza.  You can order online in advance and pick up.  Everytime I've done it, it's been ready and I'm in and out in 30 seconds.  They give a lot of free toppings and the actual fish portions are generous.  Prob the cheapest poke bowl I've seen in the NYC area - less than $12 for two proteins and unlimited toppings!  So good!  I also love the avocado cream sauce though can't imagine it's healthy haha.
Tuna and yellowtail on top of kale noodles

Tons of toppings  Didn't love the kale noodles themselves but glad I tried them.  The noodles themselves were kind of dry, but all the other toppings were awesome

Tuna and salmon over rice.  Love the tamago egg topping! It's almost like a little dessert 


No comments:

Post a Comment