Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dessert at Ghiardelli Factory in San Francisco, CA

When we went to the Ghiardelli Factory at Ghiardelli Square along Fisherman's Wharf, the lines were so crazy that we refused to wait for ice cream.  Fortunately there was a store/ice cream shop right by the hotel with no wait at all!  I don't think we realized how rich everything would be though, because Dan barely got through his Caramel Quake and while I made a valiant attempt at my ice cream, I couldn't finish.

Caramel Quake - no idea what was in this.  I call it liquid heart attack.  It was soooo sweet.  Dan prob got through like 1/15 of this haha


SINGLE scoop of cookies and cream on a chocolate dipped w/almonds cone.  Why did I get that cone?  I don't know but it was a mistake.  I made it through a lot of the ice cream though but then felt like I was high on something afterwards.  It was weird and not something I'd like to happen again ha


No comments:

Post a Comment