Monday, June 24, 2013

Dinner at Totto Ramen in NYC

Reunion dinner at Totto Ramen!  Somehow even though we got there at 4:30 and it opened at 4pm, we still had to wait nearly an hour.  WTF.  Everyone (myself included) really loved my miso ramen, in large part due to the egg.  Both Debbie and Nancy got spicy ramen, which was good but not quite as good as the miso.  I don't think anyone thought the wait was worth it, but I enjoyed my ramen as much if not more than Ippudo.  Of course we waited even longer at Ippudo, so maybe I'm biased because of that.  Still nothing compares to Hawaii.  Siiiigh.

Miso ramen - scoop of Koji miso and ground pork with seasoned hardboiled egg, scallion, bean sprouts, onion, and char siu pork.  Really tasty but not that much noodle

Spicy ramen - Original Rayu spicy sesame oil plus scallion, char siu pork, bean sprouts, and nori.

No comments:

Post a Comment