Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dinner at La Lucha in NYC

Nicole and I went to La Lucha on Avenue A for some tacos since I was still eating vegetarian.  The whole restaurant was pretty small but had very good reviews, and had an interesting theme - Mexican wrestling, hence the name La Lucha.  All my veggie tacos were okay but had way too much onion, and in my opinion less tasty than the veggie mushroom and pepper tacos I made a few days prior.  Nicole also seemed to have an ehhh opinion of the meat tacos she got.  Pretty cheap or the city but not as good as Taqueria or really very memorable at all.  Cute theme/decor though.

Villano - grilled corn. with chipotle mayo and cotija cheese

(L to R) Mano Negra - mushrooms with fresh cheese, Grilled zucchini and corn tacos, Matematico - chile poblano with cheese

Pork and steak tacos

The bill in a wrestling ring and wrestling mask


No comments:

Post a Comment