Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dinner at Franchia in NYC; Dessert at Pinkberry

Risheen and I went to Franchia Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant in New York because I told her I felt like something healthy.  Everything was pretty tasty but at the end of the meal I didn't quite feel full.  But def a nice change of pace.  Also the pancakes were amazing.  Even without meat.

Combination Pancakes (clockwise from top left) - Scallion, Spicy Kimchi and Sweet Corn Cilantro.  They were all pretty tasty since they were fried ha, but the sweet corn were my fav

Bibimbap stone bowl with Hainan Seitan Chicken

Avocado and tofu bibimbap stone bowl

I hadn't been to Pinkberry in years after my first bad experience.  I just don't like tangy yogurt so getting original flavor was a bad idea.  But this time I got chocolate which was great b/c just tasted like ice cream.  Plus all the fun toppings ha

No comments:

Post a Comment