Sunday, August 28, 2016

Brunch at Hundred Acres in NYC

We had Book Club at Hundred Acres in SoHo.  Really good food and beautiful space with a huge roof window and lots of light.  Unfortunately took quite awhile to seat us despite everyone being there and a reservation.  Also the waiter said he'd give me my cold brew for free because it took so long, but after paying realized he had charged me.  Still, the food was really good and huge portions.  Maybe would come back at a less hectic time because the service was just okay.
Ricotta Beignets with catskill provisions honey and powdered sugar - we shared these and they were delicious.  Beignets themselves were so light and moist, prob because of the ricotta.  I also loved the honey on top

Cinnamon Rolls to share - also well done though not as inventive as the beignets

Kavita and Debbit got the Bacon Egg and cheese open-faced sandwich on sourdough.  Looked really good

Nicole, Tracy and I each got this dish.  Now I can't find it on the menu but was basically like a shwarma platter but open faced - pita, meat, veggies, fries and tzatziki sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment