Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Dinner at Peche in New Orleans, LA

The other resy I made while in NOLA was for Peche, a seafood focused spot owned by the same group as Herb Saint and Cochon.  We did have to wait a bit to get seated, but that was fine because we got some drinks and sat outside people watching.  Food-wise, this was definitely the highlight of our trip because of the MASSIVE secret fish collar that is not even on the menu.  It was incredible and we definitely got some looks while eating haha.

Drinks outside

Switched to cider inside


Seafood platter so you don't have to choose!  So worth it.  Of the sips, the smoked tuna was my fav

Loved all the dips



I really hope you can understand how massive this collar was.  It took up 1/3 of our table and was SO f-ing good







I guess we also had gumbo LOL.  Why I don't know but it was good I'm sure


El Fin

We did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment