Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Lunch at Westville in NYC

I took one of my supervisees out for lunch at Westville to say good-bye.  This was actually my very first time eating at one despite there being multiple.  The salads were similarly priced if not a little more expensive than the salad chains but they were GIANT and easily lasted at least two meals.  There were lots of other fun things on the menu but I decided on salad so I could still do work after, and it was a still a challenge because of how monstrous these were.

Tuscan Greens salad - bacon, avocado, fried halloumi cheese, sunflower and pumpkin seeds over raddichio, endive, romaine and kale with lemon caesar dressing.  I added grilled chicken for protein but omg the cheese was so meaty in itself, it wasn't necessary.  But excellent and lasted me 2-3 meals

Greek salad - cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, marinated red onions, romaine, mixed greens, olives, feta, and balsamic dill vinaigrette with herbed goat cheese on a grilled baguette.  Also gigantic


No comments:

Post a Comment