Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Dinner from Pizza Hut in Belleville, NJ

 I don't care what anyone says - Pizza Hut is and always will be my fav pizza chain.  It's definitely because I grew up eating it in NYC.  So many fond memories growing up; fond memories at the pizza hut buffet in NYC and abroad (thanks Europe for otherwise not having decent pizza).  So when Pizza Hut got on the Detroit-style-pizza train, I was here for it.  Definitely not the same as the specialty pizza places in NYC (looking at you Emmy Squared and Lions, Tigers and Squares), but I am not mad about it.  Definitely hit the craving and much cheaper and came quickly.  They don't have a ton of combo options, but IMO a good Detroit pizza is just cheese and sauce with the right thickness and buttery crust.  Hope this stays on the menu!

Stuffed garlic knots with marinara sauce

Medium Detroit Double Cheesy and added mushrooms

Look - a dinner with no meat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment